Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DIY | Monthly | Dates

Okay, for those plan ahead-ers {like myself}, look at your calendars and let me know what day works better: Saturday morning or Sunday afternoons? Take a minute and vote in the poll to your right ----------------------------------------------------------------------->

The voting ends next week, so let me know what you think! Once I get some feedback, I will set the final dates!

{Oh, and if you want to sign up to receive invites to the craft days, send me an email (use the link to the right), and I'll add you to the list!}
I have the projects for October, November, and December all lined up and ready for you. Did I peak your interest? Well, I'm too excited to keep a secret, so here's a look ahead:

October -- Prepare and Enjoy:
This month, we will begin preparations for the Christmas. Never too early to prepare now and enjoy later. Our Christmas preps will include a variety of homemade gifts that are cute AND won't end up buried in dust or in the donate pile! More details to come, but here's ONE of the possible projects!  This will be a longer day with much more to take home!

November -- Presentation and packaging:
We'll be making this gorgeous wreath! I've already made a "practice," and it's wonderful!

December -- Delicious and Decorative:
I'm VERY excited about this one! That's an understatement :) For December, we will each bake up some favorite cookies and meet up for a cookie exchange/packaging party! I will gather up {cute} supplies for everyone to nicely package their cookies to give as gifts. I have a growing appreciation for a well-presented gift... and so will you {if you don't already} once you see some of these inspirational ideas!

And just off the top of my head, I'm thinking our project day in January will be spent preparing for the year -- gifts and cards for all occasions (oooh, do I have some ideas already in the works for this!).

Disclaimer: The plans may change, but as of now, that's what this fall is looking like!

I hope you're as excited as I am. Please feel free to make project suggestions! I won't forget to put out the Idea cards this time!

Until September 18th at 2pm!

Janean

1 comment: