Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome!

Given enough time, the little choices, the little discoveries, the little things make up for a big part of life! Whether it's the food I'm eating (I really appreciate food), the jewelry I'm making, the crafts I'm crafting, the people I'm loving, or the God I'm serving, there's a design to it all.

 
I have a lot of ideas about many things. I don't necessarily intend to implement every idea into a plan or weekend project. I reassure my husband, "It's just an idea....{for now}." Currently, these ideas and endeavors include graphic designing (learning how!), projects around the house, stationary and card designing, and anything else I can do myself!

I am happily married to an incredibly talented and skilled man who strives to provide safety, security, and support for me and our future family (no kiddos yet!) by keeping God his number ONE priority before me, work, or surfing :)

I desire to be a graceful soul that welcomes and serves first God, then my husband, family, and those along life's journey. I strive to make sure our home and our schedules reflect that same welcome. I don't have it all together, life happens, but I give it my best shot and am always learning as I enjoy the journey.


Here's to those little surprises in life that come at the most unsuspecting moments! I hope you discover a few as our path's cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment